Thursday, October 2, 2008

Interrupting With A Word From Our Sponsors...

I'VE BEEN TAGGED :O)

The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you. http://freenaturally.blogspot.com/
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag 6 random people by posting links to their blogs.
5) Let each of them know they've been tagged
6) Write 6 Non-important habits/quirks

1 - I actually like reality shows :o)
2 - I love the food Network - Rachel and Emeril are my favs :o)
3 - I don’t like ‘girly’ - things i.e. but I love handbags - I am starting a collection of colors.
4 - I have a separate bedroom in my house for my teddy-bear collection
5 - I am ‘secretly’ working on my own natural hair care line - coming soon ;o)
6 - I love french-fries and strawberry shakes - mixed :o)
I'm tagging ...
http://lovely-locks.blogspot.com/ - 'edited' someone beat me to it - she'd been tagged :o)

1 comment:

Don said...

French fries and strawberry shakes. LOL. And the room filled with teddy bears, that's special.