Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Chop

Friday morning - Journal Entry:

It is Friday morning and I am about to embark on a new hair journey. I am going to use this journal to keep track of my progress. So here goes...

I have made up my mind, today is the last day of my transition and I have decided to cut my bra-strap length hair. I am sick and tired of dealing with the two textures in my head - curly/kinky roots and thin frail permed ends. I have a little over three inches of new growth and I am ready for my big chop. After browsing through some of my favorite natural hair websites for the millionth time, I am finally ready to take this natural journey - myself.

I took off from work today in preparation for my transformation. The new natural me! I am actually on the train heading for the salon now. After my cut, I plan to go shopping for some new hair accessories and meet up with my book club for dinner. Today is going to be a great day!

End of Entry

Copyright © 2008


No comments: